Latest News (scroll for more)
- We now ask if its OK to send you a welcome e-mail with your login details when you register.
- We are no longer sending out LESP Token Gift Codes to accounts that don't validate their e-mails.
- We no longer collect unnecessary information when you make a purchase at PayPal (this was mostly to deter fraud, but it's not worth a possible EU law headache).
- You can now request that only personal information of yours we keep, your e-mail, be removed from the website.
Posted On: 2018-10-09 10:07:58
Restarted Patreon - By Ignis
Let's address the 1st question people may have, why did I discontinue my Patreon in the first place?
Mainly the 5 dollar tier really wasn't worth the hassle it required for me to hand script and schedule all those gift codes one by one.
So what's different this time?
1. The two tiers are 1$ and 3$ now.
1$ Tier - You have my personal thanks. No other rewards.
3$ Tier - Access to the highest resolution copies possible of my art as I create it. This means sneak peeks at LESPs in development, among other things.
2. There will be no porn or nudity posted there. This means that nude versions of characters will never be available anywhere until I figure out a use I like for them.
And that's it! Please consider helping support my art at https://www.patreon.com/pocketnightmares
and thanks for reading!
Edited On: 2018-10-08 17:32:26
About Sprite Sheets - By Ignis
Maybe one or two people that actually seemed to care have messaged me about the missing new LESP Sprite Sheets. This is the explanation of what's going on with them.
First off, they are now a discontinued feature. You can still access old ones, but I have no plans to make any new sheets.
What I am doing now is posting new ones as I work on them in my restarted Patreon page in the 3$ tier.
What else is different about the restarted Patreon page? Check out the Patreon news post and find out.
Posted On: 2018-10-08 17:20:22
Widget Update - By Ignis
The Widget system was updated on the Pocket Nightmares with better backgrounds.
Posted On: 2018-10-06 14:49:52
New Website Look - By Ignis
The website has a new look. I'll be improving this as I go along.
Posted On: 2018-10-04 12:47:08