As an additional bonus, Guaranteed Superb credit is applied throughout the entirety of the month you purchased credit.
So you may receive additional Guaranteed Superbs released later, but not earlier, that month if the amount of USD sent
is equal to or higher than the next Guaranteed Superb's price.
Check out the following EXAMPLES:
A Young Neko is available from May 1st to 15th with a Guaranteed Superb price of 125 USD.
From May 16th to 30th, the Miko Kitsune is available in its place at the same price. Let's first examine what Jim did and how he was rewarded:
- Jim purchases 125 USD worth of credit on May 1st.
- Among other possible rewards, Jim receives a Guaranteed Superb Young Neko.
- When may 16th finally rolls around, Jim also receives a Guaranteed Superb Miko Kitsune for free as thanks for his earlier support that month.
However, Jim did not receive any other additional rewards, such as her Hikama or Sprite Sheet Rewards.
Mary knows the system and doesn't care as much about Guaranteed Superbs, so instead she moves to maximize other rewards.
Let's look at what she did instead:
- Mary purchases 70 USD worth of credit on May 1st.
- Mary receives every reward up until the 80 USD mark. She has not earned a Guaranteed Superb yet.
- When May 16th rolls around, Mary receives nothing free.
- On May 18th, Mary sends in 60 USD this time.
- Mary receives, among other rewards, a Guaranteed Superb Miko Kitsune because of her contribution earlier that month had allowed her
Guaranteed Superb credit to add up to 130 USD. But she will not receive a Guaranteed Superb Young Neko.
James on the other hand, is late to the party. Let's look at what he did instead:
- James purchases 60 USD worth of credit on May 19th.
- James receives every reward up until the 70 USD mark. He has not earned a Guaranteed Superb yet.
- James purchases 40 USD worth of credit on May 21st.
- James receives every reward up until the 50 USD mark. He has not earned a Guaranteed Superb yet.
- James finds out he's only 5 USD away from a Guaranteed Superb Miko Kitsune and sends in 10 USD on May 25th.
- James receives every reward up until the 20 USD mark, along with a Guaranteed Superb Miko Kitsune.
In all three cases, the players received a Guaranteed Superb Miko Kitsune, but only
early investing Jim earned a Guaranteed Superb Young Neko as well.
Please note that this reward can multiply. For example, if you pay twice the amount of money listed under Guaranteed Superb during the period
of time the LESP is available, you'll receive two Guaranteed Superbs instead of one.
You can see how many Superb LESPs the site currently owes you, and how far you are from earning another one, by
checking your LESP tracker that is located right here.
Report a Problem
Important: If you don't receive your superb LESP soon after you earned it, just let Ignis know
and he'll get it all straightened out! You can also just use "Help>Report a Problem" to bring the issue to his attention.