Latest News (scroll for more)
E1 Balance Changes - By Ignis
1. We're going back to the slowly introducing features code because having it off only made things worse.
2. The Gift Code message was changed to a simple alert when the user has not finished E1 yet.
3. Fixed a blink mistake in Pierce's shop (linked you in, then blinked you out of it).
4. During Where is Pierce minigame, enemy strength is decreased 20%.
5. In the Cavern of Essence, enemy strength is decreased 20%.
6. In the Misty Woods, enemy strength is decreased 10%
7. Not really necessary, but for more consistent balance I decreased enemy strength in other E1 dungeons by 10->30%.
8. Big Bad Wolf Boss Battles: BBWs Elemental power decreased 20% to reduce his damage. Decreased his Health, VIT and SPD by 10 points.
9. Boosted Keli's stats by 15% during the Vain ID fight. Vain IDs sickness infliction chances now vary depending on what difficulty you're on.
10. Changed Mermaids unlock to Slimy Fluid instead of Burnt Spoons.
Edited On: 2019-08-11 18:04:39
Exclusive Outfit Code - By Ignis
E-mails are queued up for the free outfit, it may take up to a week for you to receive it. Patreon members can see the code immediately on the Patreon page. Thanks for keeping in touch!
Posted On: 2019-08-10 06:21:16
New Pocket Nightmare: Scorchul - By Ignis
Can only be caught by a Gamer Succubus during the month of August. Check it out here
Posted On: 2019-08-09 11:02:32
New Thing: Free E-mail Outfits - By Ignis
I plan to send out a free, exclusive outfit in this month's news email later.
Make sure you have your email address updates activated if you want the gift code for the outfit later - it'll be for a corrupted.
Since I don't want people to expect this every month, you'll receive one silver token along with it instead of two. This is experimental right now to see if more e-mail recipients actually bother to login.
If you can't get our emails, you won't be able to get these great free rewards. You should fix your email now if you haven't been getting them.
Edited On: 2019-08-08 06:49:08
Login Tracker Changes - By Ignis
Now when you view a page your last login date will automatically get updated. This is in case you've been logged into PN for multiple days. This should stop anyone who's actually "game active" from getting story reset as long as they visit a page other than chat throughout the month. Would have remedied this sooner, but I thought the one
user complaint was just about a notification until I thought more about it a bit ago.
Posted On: 2019-08-08 06:39:14